Job Title-Marketing executive
Education: Graduates/ Post Graduates
Creative people with 1 year experience or creative freshers can also apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation: As per market standards
Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks can involve:
- 1. Laising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- 2. Creative people with 1 year experience or creative freshers can also apply.
- 3. Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- 4. Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign.
- 5. Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
- 6. Writing and proofreading copy.
- 7. Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- 8. Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- 9. Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
- 10. Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
- 11. Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- 12. Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
- 13. Managing budgets.
- 14. Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- 15. Monitoring competitor activity.
- 16 Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.